Geekwif
“When anybody asks, 'What are you writing about now?' if I try to reply, the book-in-the-works sounds so idiotic to me that I think, 'Why am I trying to write that puerile junk?' So now I give up; if I could talk about it, I wouldn't have to write it."
- Madeleine L'Engle, A Circle of Quiet

 

Ugggghhh.

Thursday, May 29, 2008


Warning: Rant ahead!

In the last week or two...

...the drama at my workplace has increased exponentially, putting many of my co-workers into really stinky moods...

...all of the plants I transplanted to the garden died within a day of planting due to nasty, solid clay soil which I cannot afford to amend right now...

...I have found no less than 7 ticks crawling on me (no other member of the household, furry or otherwise, has had more than 1 – most have had none)...

...we have still not sold our house...

...I've been so stressed out (and consequently tired) at work that I've been falling asleep every day on my breaks and occasionally fighting the same state at my desk...

...my in-laws' dog (who was 2nd only to my own dog in sweetness) went to doggy heaven.

Ugggghhh.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 5/30/2008 10:20 AM, Blogger Leanne wrote:

I'll echo that. Ugggggh.

And raise you an awwwwwww.

{{hugs}}

 
At 6/02/2008 9:36 PM, Blogger Stephanie wrote:

EVERYONE needs a rant now and again!! Go ahead rant away, we don't mind:)

 
At 6/05/2008 9:11 PM, Blogger HolyMama! wrote:

oh, man. that rant would have been totally complete with just the 7 ticks on you. ew!

hang in there! you can do this. you will prevail, and the ticks will die.

 

Post a Comment

I'm having trouble with word verification so all comments will now go through moderation. Don't worry. I check my email often so it won't take long before your comment shows up.

<< Home