Geekwif
“When anybody asks, 'What are you writing about now?' if I try to reply, the book-in-the-works sounds so idiotic to me that I think, 'Why am I trying to write that puerile junk?' So now I give up; if I could talk about it, I wouldn't have to write it."
- Madeleine L'Engle, A Circle of Quiet

 

Free Handbags! Woo hoo!!

Saturday, September 27, 2008


Okay, I've never really admitted it here but it's time I did so. I'm kind of a closet handbag freak. Granted I have never bought a designer handbag in my life and I would never spend thousands of dollars on handbags thus plunging my husband and myself into financial ruin in order to feed my obsession. But I do have quite a few bags hanging in my closet. I'm not picky about brand names; I just like cute bags.

I also like to visit websites where they sell handbags and just admire the pretty pictures, dreaming of buying them but resisting because my frugal self always wins out no matter how much my shoulder longs to carry that adorable bag on my computer screen.

But I just found out tonight that there's a new website launching on October 15th called Handbag Planet. Normally they'll be selling cute handbags for great prices, but on the 15th they'll be giving away one handbag an hour for 24 hours! That's 24 FREE handbags, people!

It's easy to sign up, and they even let you choose which style you want to be entered for so you don't end up with something that's just not your style.

FREE handbags! You gotta check it out.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I'm having trouble with word verification so all comments will now go through moderation. Don't worry. I check my email often so it won't take long before your comment shows up.

<< Home