Geekwif
“When anybody asks, 'What are you writing about now?' if I try to reply, the book-in-the-works sounds so idiotic to me that I think, 'Why am I trying to write that puerile junk?' So now I give up; if I could talk about it, I wouldn't have to write it."
- Madeleine L'Engle, A Circle of Quiet

 

Happy Birthday To My Favorite Person!

Wednesday, January 14, 2009



Guess who turned 40 today!

No, not the dog.

My Favorite Geek has officially been around for 40 years, and he's just as cute as ever. See that boyish grin? The book in his hand? The gigantic puppy in his lap? The comfy sweats? Yeah, they pretty much represent what I adore about him. He's funny, smart, affectionate, and casual, and I love him more every day we're together.

Happy Birthday, Sweetie! I hope your 40s totally rock!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I'm having trouble with word verification so all comments will now go through moderation. Don't worry. I check my email often so it won't take long before your comment shows up.

<< Home