Geekwif
“When anybody asks, 'What are you writing about now?' if I try to reply, the book-in-the-works sounds so idiotic to me that I think, 'Why am I trying to write that puerile junk?' So now I give up; if I could talk about it, I wouldn't have to write it."
- Madeleine L'Engle, A Circle of Quiet

 

I Have A Confession To Make

Wednesday, February 11, 2009


I love Super Bowl commercials. I have never watched a Super Bowl in my life. In fact, I've never watched a football game in my life. I have no clue how the game is played except that some guy tries to get the ball to the end of the field before the other guys knock him over. That's it. That is the extent of my knowledge of football.

Anyway, despite my ignorance of the game, I do love the commercials, which I watch most years after they've been released online. This year, my favorite was the ETrade baby commercial. So you can imagine my delight when I found out that ETrade put alternate baby commercials and outtakes on their website.

I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard. You have to go see them. And watch all of them, because if you miss one it will probably be the funniest and that would be a tragedy. You can find them at http://etrade.com/baby.

Enjoy!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I'm having trouble with word verification so all comments will now go through moderation. Don't worry. I check my email often so it won't take long before your comment shows up.

<< Home