Monday, October 03, 2011
Here are a few things I've learned recently.
- This is not the most annoying sound in the world. Nope. The most annoying sound in the world is the sound of asian beetles landing on various items in your house. It's like a little click, or tap, and it could seriously drive me insane in a very short period of time.
- Crab Cobb Salad? Not tasty.
- The South Beach Diet takes a LOT of work. I pretty much spend 8 hours a day prepping food. I have no idea how anyone with a job outside the home could find the time to do this diet.
- When you're on a diet, even one that says you can eat until you're full, you get really hungry for every meal - even breakfast.
- If you leave a half-pound steak on the counter, the dog will jump up while you are not looking and swallow the entire thing in less than 10 seconds.
- If you get too close to your dog's face, she might just belch up skunky-smelling nastiness in your face, even though she hasn't eaten a skunk. At least not that I'm aware of.
- On a nicer note, it's really fun to see your dingy, dank basement be transformed into a cozy, liveable space.