Geekwif
“When anybody asks, 'What are you writing about now?' if I try to reply, the book-in-the-works sounds so idiotic to me that I think, 'Why am I trying to write that puerile junk?' So now I give up; if I could talk about it, I wouldn't have to write it."
- Madeleine L'Engle, A Circle of Quiet

 

NaNoWriMo Widget

Sunday, November 13, 2011


The word count widgets are now available on the NaNoWriMo website.  Yay!  If you're reading this on my actual blog and not in a reader then you can see it at the top of the page.  Just never you mind that the count is a teensy bit lower than it should be considering we're on day 13.  I'll catch up.

Yup.

Guess I should go do that then.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 11/13/2011 4:47 PM, Anonymous HolyMama! wrote:

you're doing GREAT! and blogging, too?! i'm so impressed!

 

Post a Comment

I'm having trouble with word verification so all comments will now go through moderation. Don't worry. I check my email often so it won't take long before your comment shows up.

<< Home