Geekwif
“When anybody asks, 'What are you writing about now?' if I try to reply, the book-in-the-works sounds so idiotic to me that I think, 'Why am I trying to write that puerile junk?' So now I give up; if I could talk about it, I wouldn't have to write it."
- Madeleine L'Engle, A Circle of Quiet

 

Double Dopplegangers

Tuesday, August 07, 2012


I bought some kitty litter yesterday and the picture on the box looked strangely familiar.


By the way, meet the newest member of the Geek household.  His name is Chewbacca (Chewie for short) and he's quite the little crazy cat.  Drives his brothers nuts, but the exercise is good for them.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 10/03/2012 4:25 PM, OpenID theraineyview wrote:

It must be the right litter, if it's advertised specifically for cats just like yours:D.

 

Post a Comment

I'm having trouble with word verification so all comments will now go through moderation. Don't worry. I check my email often so it won't take long before your comment shows up.

<< Home